Thursday 7 March 2013

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday

The wait is almost over!

Nicki Minaj’s debut fragrance Pink Friday launches exclusively at Selfridges on March 15th before being available nationwide from April 1st.

Nicki says;

Pink Friday is a celebration of my life at this moment; it is a reflection of me as a creator, and an expression of me as a woman. I know my Barbz will connect with and appreciate each aspect – from the name, to the outrageous bottle design, to the vibrant colors that create their own song.



Pink Friday shows off my personality and style; it’s exciting to express my voice through another dimension. I was involved in every aspect of the decision-making process – it seems easy because I always get this feeling inside: I know if something is right or wrong. Each detail needs to ‘wow’ me or it is not an option; that’s my way of composing perfection.


Top
The fragrance opens with mouth-watering fruits and exotic notes of Starfruit, Italian Mandarin and succulent Boysenberry that linger in a thirst-quenching sweetness


Heart
Whipped with pink shades of floralcy, the decadent bouquet inspires angels to play through a cloud of electric Lotus Flower and starry Jasmine Petals


Drydown
Vanilla and Carmelized Pear bask in the sultry warmth of Musks and Woods to wrap the skin in an addictive sensation




The fragrance will cost £39 for 100ml, £29 for 50ml and £23 for 30ml.



What do you think? Will you be clamouring to get your hands on it?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love fruity exotic scents, I just hope this doesn't smell too cheap!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very heady, which actually is something that has been missing from a lot of new women's scents. I am hoping its a modern take on an older theme, certainly sounds it. Nicki Minaj is someone who I have really grown to love over the last couple of years, her style is eclectic with a healthy dose of self deprication

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig